What is the process for the pick up of library materials?
You have two options for pickup of library materials:
- You may pick up the item from the Library Circulation Desk during open hours, or
- You may schedule contactless pickup from the lockers in the foyer of the library.
- To schedule contactless pickup, reply to the hold pickup email sent to your Brockport email address with the preferred date and time you'd like to pickup the item. Please be sure to refer to our open hours when scheduling pickup.
- If you cannot use this process for accessibility reasons, contact us the Library Circulation Desk at (585) 395-2277 or Ask a Librarian to arrange alternative pickup.
Answered By: Diane Fulkerson
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2021 Views: 119
2. Meet with a Subject Librarian
We can meet with you in person, virtually or reply via email.
Appointments are generally available as soon as tomorrow. If your needs are urgent, you should email the appropriate librarian for your subject below.